Thursday, April 11, 2013

Useful Foods

Let me start by saying thank you to Maxxinepadd for finding all of the different level cooking recipes for me so I could actually write this post. Thanks Maxxi. :D

Food makes a big difference in your attack/damage power, defense, critical hits and a lot of other things. Many high level burn rotations start with popping certain foods before any actual skill is used. I've done my best, with Max's help, to come up with a suitable list of foods many of the different classes use. I started with the 55 food because that is typically where I start using foods, as that is normally when I first start running instances such as HoS, ZS, DL, etc. There has been a long, ongoing discussion on whether it is better to use attack or damage food at certain points in the game. Personally, on my Mage/Warden I have always used mdam food. I have just always seen a higher damage output with it than with mattk food. I use mdam food on my P/K as well but that's because mdam affects heals whereas mattk does not. So, all in all it will be up to you to decide which kind of food you want to use. Experiment with it and see what gives you a better damage output. You might notice in some instances you will have higher damage output with an attack food over a damage food and vice versa. It all basically comes down to how you want to play. :D

Level 55

Physical:
     Doom's Banquet
     Dragon's Banquet

Magic:
     Dinner of the Gods
     Ritual Eucharist

Defense:
     Exquisite Tea Scented Waffle

Level 60

Physical:
     Lightly Burnt Ribs
     Lightly Burnt Fish

Magic:
     Lettuce Sandwich
     Loaf of Magic Hard Bread

Defense:
     Chocolate Cake

Level 65

Physical:
     Spiced Rack of Ribs
     Spiced Roast Fish

Magic:
     Meat Sandwich
     Loaf of Handmade Black Bread

Defense:
     Cheesecake

Level 70

Physical:
     Broiled Ribs
     Broiled Fish

Magic:
     Fried Egg Sandwich
     Light Fluffy Bread

Defense:
     Butter Cream Cake

There are some foods that you will use no matter what class you are or, in some cases, how high your level is.

Physical:
     Caviar Sandwich

Magic:
     Garlic Bread - Healer food
     Moti Blended Sausage

Everyone:
     Rainbow Crystal Candy
     Serenstum
     Grassland Mix - This is not a food that is made from a recipe. It is a codex food.

This is just a run down of the basic foods that many people use. Each named food is linked to it's page at runesdatabase.com. Try it out and see what works best for you. If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Facebook, in game or leave a comment here and I'll do my best to help. Also, if you know of something that got missed, let me know. :D

Have a great one!!
Savari

0 comments:

Post a Comment